Perform comprehensive analysis and design for any size or type of structure faster than ever
before using the new STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition. Simplify your BIM workflow by using a physical
model in STAAD.Pro that is automatically converted into the analytical model for your structural
analysis. Share synchronized models with confidence for multi-discipline team collaboration and,
most importantly, deliver safe, cost-effective designs.
Because every firm has different needs, there are three flexible STAAD.Pro options:
• STAAD.Pro - The most basic STAAD option including FEM analysis and physical modeling
• STAAD.Pro Advanced - Adds faster, more advanced and complex analysis
• Structural Enterprise - The most popular structural applications in a single a cost-effective license
Confidently design steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel structures anywhere in the world using over 90 included international design codes, regardless of which STAAD option you choose.
• Automatically convert your physical model into an analytical model to streamline your workflow.
• Improve multi-discipline team collaboration through broad interoperability with Bentley desktop and cloud and mobile applications like OpenBuildings Designer, AutoPIPE, Revit, and Tekla.
• Optimize concrete and steel BIM workflows with the full integration of physical members and surfaces.
• Run many design alternatives in parallel with STAAD's cloud services and view the results in clear, graphical side-by-side comparisons.
• Design for high-seismic regions or everyday conditions, using Finite Element analysis.
• View and edit models of any size from mobile devices.